Here at The Nutrition Press we are always looking for fresh new faces to join the team! If you think you have what it takes to be a volunteer member of the team have a read of the information below and apply NOW!
*Please note that all members of The Nutrition Press team are volunteers. We do this because we love nutrition and want to make the internet a better (and more evidence-based) place!
Position: Facebook Social Media Manager
- We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic student to take over the role of our Facebook social media manager.
- Position will include managing our Facebook page, posting regularly and replying to comments and questions.
- Applicants must be excited about evidence-based nutrition, super organised, have a good understanding of Facebook and other social media channels and be committed until July 2017.
Please note that in order to be a team member at The Nutrition Press, you must meet the following criteria:
- Currently undertaking a university level nutrition and/or dietetics course.
- A new graduate nutritionist or dietitian who is has not had previous employment in the nutrition/dietetics field.
- Passionate about nutrition and have a strong understanding of evidence-based practice.
- Able to work independently and manage time well.
Here at The Nutrition Press we are always looking for fresh new faces to join the team! If you think you have what it takes to be a volunteer member of the team and to help us get you know you a little bit, please read about the positions available above, and send in the following to email@example.com :
- Two sample Facebook posts that you think would be suitable to post on The Nutrition Press Facebook Page. These posts can be for articles found on the The Nutrition Press website, other web/news sites or images that you think are relevant (see example bellow – include text and a link). Write your own summary text for what you would post along side the article – this is your opportunity to show us your unique voice and perspective!
- And a few sentences on what you could bring to The Nutrition Press team (we love unique perspectives and interests!) and why you would be suitable for this position.
- A copy of your resume.
Applications close Wednesday 6th July at 11.59pm AEST.
Example Facebook Post
Here is an example of one what a sample post in your application should include:
Who’s getting your vote? A look at key 2016 election healthcare policies from the major parties
“It’s now becoming known that young people could make a big difference in Aussie elections. So many of us aren’t enrolled to vote and, if we were, we could make a big difference in some of Australia’s most marginal seats; enough to swing an election result in our favour and make the politicians starts making policies that benefit us!
Phoebe looks at healthcare policies from Labor, Liberals and the Greens to help you decide who you want to vote for.
Election Day is getting close, don’t waste your vote!”