No positions currently available – next intake will be in February 2016
*Please note that all members of The Nutrition Press team are volunteers. We do this because we love nutrition and want to make the internet a better (and more evidence-based) place!
Please note that in order to be a team member at The Nutrition Press, you must meet the following criteria:
- Currently undertaking a university level nutrition and/or dietetics course.
- A new graduate nutritionist or dietitian who is has not had previous employment in the nutrition/dietetics field.
- Passionate about nutrition and have a strong understanding of evidence-based practice.
Send in your application
Here at The Nutrition Press we are always looking for fresh new faces and would love to have an many of you onboard as possible! If you think you have what it takes to be a volunteer member of the team and to help us get you know you a little bit, please send us the following:
- A sample article (approx. 500 words) on a nutrition related topic of your choice
- A copy of your resume
- And a few sentences on what you could add to The Nutrition Press team (we love unique perspectives and interests!)