With the Christmas Holidays rapidly approaching the team at The Nutrition Press has put together a list of gifts that they would either like to receive or recommend for other nutrition students and foodies. An don’t forget, you don’t have to spend large amounts of money, some of the best gifts are those that are homemade!
List 1 – The Food and Kitchen Lover
The gifts on this list are perfect for anyone who loves food or spends most of their time in the kitchen.
1. A set of temporary vegetable tattoos by Tattly to show your love for food (on the outside)
2. The amazing Green Kitchen Travels cookbook by David Frenkiel & Luise Vindhal for healthy and creative vegetarian recipes
3. A Kitchen Aid Artesian Stand Mixer – everyone’s dream gadget
4. Anthropologie’s Color-Cut Cake stands to display you tasty holiday treats
5. A Zyliss Julienne Peeler – Perfect for making zoodles
7. George Forman’s Mix & Go Blender to make delicious smoothies on the run
8. A copy of Ottolenghi’s Plenty More – need I say more?
9. A Sunbeam 4.5 L Slow cooker to help out in making those quick and health dinners when time is short.
List 2 – The Fit Foodie
The gits on this list are perfect for your fit friends who love to wake up at 5am to hit the gym (or anyone who doesn’t mind a bit of exercise here and there).
1. A Asics Gel-Noosa Tri 10 (women) to brighten up your run
2. Asics Gel-Noosa Tri 10 (men)
3. A Swell Bottle Limited Edition Fill Drink Repeat – This amazing (and a little bit pricey) can keep your cold drinks cols for 24 hours, and hot drinks hot for 12 hours!
4. Created by dietitian Amy Giannotti, Amy’s Grains 1kg bag is a perfect gift for a healthy breakfast lover.
5. The Kikki K Market Bag Tote is perfect for transporting your runner from track to work and back again
6.The Nutrition Guru & Chef’s cookbook Gurulicious has a range of mouthwatering recipe’s that are quintessential for any healthy foodie.
7. Nike weighted skipping rope is a great tool for keeping fit – without the hefty price tag of a gym membership
8. The Jawbone UP24 Fitness Tracker is not only stylish but fantastic for keeping track of your daily movements