Can you believe the holidays and Christmas are just around the corner? In case this time of the year has snuck up on you too, The Nutrition Press team has come up with a gift guide to get you started. We think these ideas will be perfect for the food and nutrition lovers in your life!
- A cheese making kit to give the gift of some DIY food fun
- Check out this clever cookie mix in a jar idea for a DIY option, brought to you by Roxanne here at The Nutrition Press
- Jamie Oliver’s Everyday Super Food recipe book, because who doesn’t love Jamie
- Reusable lunch bags for a great looking, environmentally friendly way to keep your lunch fresh
- The Yonanas frozen fruit blender to make you own fruit or nice-cream (banana icecream) – the options are endless
- A Frank Green SmartCup – cleverly designed cups to indulge your coffee or tea habit without the need for disposable cups
- Some custom cookie cutters with the face of a pet, a celebrity, or anything you choose!
- A world vision donation to give the gift of health and nutrition to those less fortunate
- A subscription to Lunch Lady magazine, a new creative and quirky family and food magazine
- A calico bag with a cute fruit or veg print – for carrying your market hall or for popping down to the shops
- Colourful icy pole moulds to help keep refreshed this summer
- The Clever Cook ebook – packed with recipes and tips to eat more sustainably by reducing food waste and saving money
Do you have any other great gift ideas to share? Let us know in the comments bellow!