Here at The Nutrition Press we are always looking for fresh new faces to join the team! We usually conduct an intake period in August and February each year, but we have an exciting opportunity to a new social media contributor starting in November 2017. If you think you have what it takes to be a member of the team, have a read of the information below and apply NOW!
Positions currently available:
We currently have one role (potential with a number of positions available) open for applications:
- Social media contributor – NEW!
What benefits will being a volunteer at The Nutrition Press team have for me?
- A fantastic opportunity to develop your writing, digital content production or administration skills in a supportive and innovative manner.
- An excellent resume building opportunity – employers love seeing involvement in volunteer organisations, especially The Nutrition Press!
- A certificate of recognition after you have been productively involved in The Nutrition Press for twelve months, and the opportunity to gain a referee/reference for your resume.
- The opportunity to network with other students and young health professionals involved in the organisation.
How can I apply?
- Download and carefully read the position description (also attached bellow)
- Follow the application guidelines for each position as outlined in the position description document
- Complete and send in your application by 11.59pm on Sunday 20th August 2017
- If you have any burning questions about the application process, please contact us here.
Applications close Sunday 20th August 2017 at 11.59pm AEST
Position description: The Nutrition Press Social Media Contributor Applications October 2017
*Please note that ALL members of The Nutrition Press team are volunteers. We do this because we love nutrition and want to make the internet a better (and more evidence-based) place!