Please read the following terms and conditions before entering our competition to win a ticket to the 2017 AAOCS Biennial Meeting.
- This competition has been sponsored by the AAOCS in conjunction with The Nutrition Press.
- The competition will be run from 12:00 Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on the 1st September 2017 until 23:59 AEST on Sunday 3rd September 2017. Entries outside of this time period will be disregarded.
- This competition is only open to Australian residents who are aged eighteen (18) years of over at the time of competition entry. The prize can be delivered anywhere in Australia. Entrants from outside of Australia will be deemed invalid.
- The prize includes ONE ticket to the 10TH AAOCS Biennial Meeting at CHÂTEAU TANUNDA in the Barossa Valley, South Australia. The ticket on offer includes the conference portion of the event (Tuesday to Wednesday ONLY [not the workshop days on Monday 11/9/17 and Thursday 14/9/17]). Flights, accomodation and other expenses are not included in the prize package. The competition winner will provide flights, accomodation and all other expenses at their own cost.
- To enter and be eligible to win the prize, contestants must “comment” on the specified Facebook post on The Nutrition Press’ Facebook page, answering the specified question. Answers not meeting these criteria will be deemed invalid.
- One (1) “comment” will make participants eligible to win and will receive one (1) entry. Each Facebook account may only enter the competition once.
- One entry will be selected at random and will be announced on The Nutrition Press’ Facebook page on Monday 4th September 2017 at approximately 7.00 AEST. The winner has until 15.59 AEST on 4/9/17 to claim their prize through the Facebook page or via direct email (email@example.com). If the prize has not been claimed by this time it will be forfeited.
- The Nutrition Press and AAOCS have the right to adjust or shut down the contest at any time, and the right to investigate possible cheating or tampering before a winner is determine.
- No data will be stored or collected by The Nutrition Press regarding entrants personal information.